Cambodia is a country in Southeast Asia and is famed for its untouched tropical beaches and a rich spiritual history of Hinduism and Buddhism. Teach English in this idyllic setting, at the meeting of the Mekong and Tonlé Sap rivers.
We join efforts with local partner organisations to assess the needs within the community before setting up any of our projects. All our teaching programs aim to sustainably enhance the educational facilities and English literacy levels of the community of Kamphong Cham.
Join us in Cambodia to make a lasting difference in the local community and gain valuable life skills and hands-on teaching experience to improve your employability.
- The rare opportunity to work closely with the Buddhist monks and live like a local
- Explore Kamphong Cham and appreciate all its natural beauty and amazing attractions
- Immerse yourself into the fascinating Cambodian culture and learn the local language
- Visit iconic landmarks like the Royal Palace or the National Museum of Cambodia
- Sustainably impact the lives of the local community through educational enhancement initiatives
- Grow yourself personally and professionally and develop your teaching ability
- In your free time you can travel north to explore the grand Angkor Wat temple, the largest religious monument in the world!